- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lindsay Lohan has yet another mugshot to add to her portfolio.
The troubled star, 26, posed for Santa Monica police cameras on Tuesday afternoon after turning herself in. The move came after Lohan pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges related to a June 2012 car crash.
In her mugshot, Lohan appears to be wearing makeup, sporting pink pouty lips and a hint of a smile along with what looks like some sort of messy ponytail or bun. A Google search reveals that this is at least the sixth mugshot Lohan has appeared in.
Lohan was sentenced to five days in jail as part of Monday’s plea agreement, but she will actually end up serving that time as part of a 90-day lockdown in a rehab facility. She also will serve 30 days of community service, spend 18 months in psychotherapy and pay several fines for violating her probation.
Lohan, who has been on probation for drunk driving and shoplifting charges since 2007, stood accused of telling officers that she was not driving the Porsche that rear-ended a truck June 18 en route to the Liz & Dick set on Pacific Coast Highway. The three misdemeanor counts against her included reckless driving, providing false information to an officer and willfully resisting, obstructing or delaying an officer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tracee Ellis Ross