- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After the NSFW clips we’ve come to associate with Lars von Trier’s upcoming sex epic Nymphomaniac, the latest sneak peek unveiled Friday by production company Zentropa is decidedly family-friendly.
The short clip from Chapter 7 of the two-part feature shows Charlotte Gainsbourg, as the self-diagnosed nymphomaniac Joe of the film’s title, stripping her apartment of anything that reminds her of her own sexuality. That includes painting over mirrors to block her own reflection.
Nymphomaniac features an all-star ensemble that includes Shia LaBeouf, Uma Thurman, Stellan Skarsgard, Jamie Bell and Christian Slater. The film will have its world premiere in Denmark on December 25 and go out via Magnolia Pictures in the U.S. — first as a VOD premiere, then theatrically — in March and April.
You can watch the latest Nymphomaniac clip below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors