- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Louis Santor will step down as COO/CFO of New Regency in July after working nearly 20 years for Arnon Milchan’s production and financing company.
Santor has spent the last month working with Milchan and newly installed president-CEO Brad Weston to select a successor, Jonathan Fischer, who has been named CFO. Longtime deputy CFO Robert Corzo will stay on in an increased capacity.
Although he’ll step down in July, Santor will remain a consultant throughout the summer, working alongside Fischer.
Milchan praised Santor for being instrumental in the company’s successes. “It is with a heavy heart that I recluctantly accept Louis’ resignation,” Milchan said. “Afer 19 great years at New Regency, Louis has decided to segue to the next big thing,” he said.
“It has been such a tremendous ride with Arnon,” Santor said. “I wouldn’t change a thing over the last 19+ years. Arnon challenged me constantly from the beginning, made me a better, more knowledgeable executive in the film industry and in business overall.”
Fischer most recently worked at Groundswell Productions, which he joined in 2008 as chief operating officer. He was elevated to president in 2010.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day