- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bryan Rabin and Adam Bravin host a masquerade ball with a special performance by Joey Arias.
8300 Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood
Four nightclubs come together for one huge party on the streets of Hollywood. Guests can indulge in a five-hour open bar and complimentary hors d’oeuvres — plus a champagne toast at the stroke of midnight.
6364 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles
Legendary Damon hosts a soiree featuring music by Sean Patrick and The Gent.
8171 Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood
LED is hosting a three-day EDM concert at the Shrine Auditorium, featuring performances by Deorro, Eric Prydz, Flosstradamus, GTA and more.
Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall
665 W. Jefferson Blvd., Los Angeles
Los Angeles returns to the 1920s for a giant prohibition-era bash. Downtown’s Union Station is the location for the get-together with performances by Dollhouse Entertainment and The Clones. Dress to impress with your best Roaring ’20s look.
800 N. Alameda St., Los Angeles
Hollywood Blvd.’s Egyptian Theatre is the location for the annual party from the creators of the Sunset Room, White Lotus and Lure Hollywood. Guests enter through the gates of the famous theater and enjoy music from four DJs and five hours of open bar.
6712 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day