- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The COVID-19 has crippled the performing arts, leaving countless actors out of work. A new ad campaign for Verizon-backed all-digital wireless service Visible is putting a set of New York City actors to work and on center stage — literally — by helping to shine a spotlight on the crisis.
The premise, “Dramatic Testimonials,” casts a set of actors who put a thespian spin on typical cell phone testimonial ads. Produced in partnership with creative content agency Jelly, the ad features actors Jack Miller, Bluend Mulbah, Sharif Daba, Evelyn Madera, Murray Hill, Anthony Misiano and Jeremy Stone.
The goal, per today’s news is “to spark conversation and shed light on how the pandemic has taken an insurmountable toll on the community.” In doing so, Visible is kicking off a partnership with the Actors Fund via an initial $50,000 donation.
The ad can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day