- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Saturday’s edition of the New York Post will dig into the FBI’s reopened investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.
On Friday, it was made known that the FBI is currently investigating whether there is classified information in new emails uncovered during the ongoing sexting investigation of disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of Clinton’s longtime aide Huma Abedin.
The publication tweeted a picture of the front page Friday afternoon, which featured a nude photo of Weiner beneath the headline: “Stroking gun: Weiner Sext Probe Found Dirt on Hill.”
Tomorrow’s cover: Weiner sext probe found dirt on Hillary https://t.co/6z0BJkr23s pic.twitter.com/hAk6D02j8y
— New York Post (@nypost) October 28, 2016
FBI Director James Comey told Congress in a letter that the emails prompted investigators to take another look at whether classified information had been mishandled, which had been the focus of its recently closed criminal probe into Clinton’s use of a private email server.
Comey couldn’t guarantee that the latest investigation would be finished before Election Day and was also unable to disclose where the new emails came from or who sent them.
Abedin announced her split from Weiner back in August after the New York Post published a cover story about Weiner reportedly sexting with a woman for more than a year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day