- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The New York Television Festival has unveiled its complete lineup, with the world premiere screening of The CW’s The Carrie Diaries set to kick off the event Oct. 22.
The screening will be followed with a Q&A featuring AnnaSophia Robb, the star of the show — a prequel to Sex and the City — as well as executive producer Amy Harris and author/exec producer Candace Bushnell.
Other highlights include:
— A panel with the head writers of late-night shows The Late Show With David Letterman, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report and Late Night With Jimmy Fallon discussing the “politics of funny” (Oct. 23).
— A look at the final season of MTV’s Jersey Shore with the castmembers and executive producer SallyAnn Salsano titled Love, Loss, (Gym, Tan) and Laundry: A Farewell to the Jersey Shore (Oct. 24).
— A look at Fox’s new Tuesday comedy lineup featuring talent from New Girl and Ben and Kate (Oct. 26).
The festival also will include a live pitch event with Samsung, a U.K. comedy forum from BAFTA and the NYTVF Awards.
A complete lineup can be found at http://www.nytvf.com/news.html.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day