- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Newlyweds Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas joined The Hollywood Reporter for a detox in Cannes six weeks ago, and the actor, 54, discussed the health benefits of being with the yoga instructor, who teaches for Yoga Vida in NYC.
“I’m getting married to a woman who is very dedicated and very respected and admired in what she does. And I’m not just saying that because she’s my fiance,” Baldwin said. “But the thing about yoga is, like anything, it’s an investment. For me, the problem with yoga was I have such long days.
“This is part of life — to take responsibility for how you live, which is why the nutrition thing,” Baldwin said. “She makes jokes that I’m not as good as she would like me to be. If I eat a cracker, she wants to get a rope and hang me.”
Hilaria, 28, defended herself: “It’s never just one.”
“One of the great gifts of my relationship … is to have someone who is nutritionally conscious,” Baldwin said.
The pair married in a private ceremony Saturday at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in Manhattan. Cheers to the happy (and healthy) couple!
Video by Jennifer Laski, Raphael Laski, Fabien Constant, Pablo Teyssier-Verger.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day