- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
News Corp. has revealed a black-and-white logo for its entertainment company, recently titled 21st Century Fox.
“Today I am proud to unveil our new logo, which serves as a powerful symbol of the inspiration and high bar set by our company. Like our name, the logo reflects the rich creative heritage of Twentieth Century Fox and signals the promise of the 21st century and our restless drive toward the future,” wrote chairman Rupert Murdoch in a note to employees on Thursday.
The company is readying a spinoff of its publishing assets — including HarperCollins, The Wall Street Journal and the New York Post — which will retain the News Corp. name.
The entertainment group, which counts Fox News and movie studio 20th Century Fox among its stable, will take the Fox name.
“Ultimately, our new logo celebrates the powerful commitment of you and your colleagues to the excellence and innovation that will propel 21st Century Fox forward,” Murdoch stated in the note, which features a blue-and-grey version of the logo.
The company also released an animation of the new logo:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day