- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Viewers hoping to catch a little insight into the Cincinnati Bengals victory over the Buffalo Bills on Sunday got more than they bargained for when naked players were shown during post-game locker room footage.
The NFL Network accidentally made the mistake of showing players’ bare assets during an interview with defensive back Adam Jones.
The Bengals are one of the few teams left that are undefeated at 6-0, which is what reporter Albert Breer was talking about as the cameraman attempted to get as close to Jones’ face as possible. But, it was too late, butts and other extremities had been shown.
— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) October 19, 2015
Anchors of NFL GameDay Live were laughing as the live feed cut to a screen of team stats. “Wow, what an interview,” one said. “That was interesting,” added another.
“It was a regrettable mistake and we’ve reviewed our production procedures to be sure it doesn’t happen again in the future,” said Alex Riethmiller, spokesman for the NFL Network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day