- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Like most recently married couples, Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder just can’t help but flaunt their adorableness all over social media. Case in point: Reed’s latest Instagram video montage from their private wedding ceremony on April 26 in Santa Monica, Calif. The 27-year-old toasted their one-month anniversary with a quick clip of the day’s festivities, accompanied by the poetic caption, “A lifetime felt in every moment I’m by your side. My love. My human…happy one month.”
Read more Ian Somerhalder Marries Nikki Reed
The video, set to a sappy acoustic number by Johnnyswim, shows the couple canoodling and kissing, with some intermittent dancing and a few “getting ready” shots thrown in for good measure.
The pair, who save puppies when they’re not busy riding horses into the sunset and educating bright young minds about the power of a tweet (or, you know, acting), got engaged in January after they began dating in mid-2014.
A separate Instagram posted this morning of mysterious dancing feet suggest that the pair finished celebrating their day by jitterbugging the night away in a candlelit French chateau. Cheers to the happy couple.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day