- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Plenty of fashion-loving pop music chicks showed up for the iHeartMusic Festival at the MGM Grand in Vegas Saturday night – Pink, Gwen Stefani, Miley Cyrus (all of whom look separated at birth with the platinum hair now), Rihanna – but Vampire Diaries actress Nina Dobrev, no doubt getting her Emmy look together as we write, topped everybody.
Dobrev, one of tv’s top fashionistas, wore a white lace long sleeved mini length Zuhair Murad couture dress from the spring summer 2012 collection. It’s an interesting contrast of long sleeves and a high neck, with a super-mini hem – and there’s an enormous cutout in the back of the dress. It’s sexy and angelic at the same time – a line that this Vampire star seems to walk very comfortably and very well all the time. We can’t wait to see what she and stylist Ilaria Urbinati cook up for the Emmy red carpet. Last year’s Donna Karan red mermaid gown knocked our socks off!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day