- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Madison Davenport, who will appear in Darren Aronofsky‘s upcoming biblical epic Noah and Robert Rodriguez‘s From Dusk Till Dawn, has been cast opposite Taryn Manning in A Light Beneath Their Feet.
The coming-of-age dramedy follows a high school senior (Davenport) who must choose between escaping to the college of her dreams and staying close to home to take care of her bipolar mother (Manning).
Directed by Valerie Weiss (Losing Control) from a script by Moira McMahon Leeper, the film will begin shooting in late March.
A Light Beneath Their Feet is produced by Rob Johnson and executive produced by Jeffrey Loeb.
Davenport appears in both Noah (out March 28) and From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (debuting March 11). Her previous credits include the role of Ethel on Showtime’s Shameless and NBC’s Save Me, and, in film, a role in The Possession. She’s repped by UTA, CESD and Industry Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day