- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Noah Centineo, star of the Netflix breakout hit To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, has become something of a living meme — “The Internet’s Boyfriend,” as he’s been dubbed online.
But it turns out the 22-year-old actor has a bit of a man crush of his own, as he revealed to The Hollywood Reporter at the magazine’s Nov. 7 Next Gen party at 40 Love in Los Angeles.
“I love Matthew McConaughey dearly,” Centineo confessed. “I don’t know him personally, but from what I can gather, I love his views on life, even though I’ve never talked to the man. Matthew McConaughey and Mark Ruffalo, they both seem like such caring and pensive and conscious individuals.”
That said, he also knows that he’s not the first to be dubbed “boyfriend material” thanks to his onscreen work. “I mean, Ashton Kutcher, George Clooney, Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Wahlberg — there are these people that were the definition of ‘boyfriend material’ that have come up … I love them all, man,” enthused Centineo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood
Women in Entertainment