- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As some of you may recall, Kanye West gifted his one and only, Kim Kardashian, a George Condo-painted Hermes Birkin bag last Christmas. Nearly a year later, the rapper decided to recycle the idea — but this time, he commissioned his one-year-old daughter North West to paint the Birkin for her.
“Kanye had a box [with an Hermes purse inside], and I opened it up and it was all painted really cool and on my computer was this message that said ‘Play’ and it was a video of my daughter sitting outside painting the purse,” Kardashian told Us Weekly. “I had thought it was this new artist who had painted this purse [but] it was my daughter. It was amazing.” Already a front-row fixture at Paris Fashion Week, Nori is now on her way to becoming the next “it” artist.
As expected, Kardashian threw a big bash to celebrate her 34th birthday, partying with family and friends at Tao in Las Vegas last Friday — and of course, wearing a cleavage-revealing gown for the occasion.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day