- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At 16 months old, North West has already attended fashion week, sitting front row with parents Kim and Kanye at the Givenchy and Balenciaga presentations in Paris. But it wasn’t enough for her to just arrive for the shows, she even matched her mom in a black lacy LBD. Of course, in order to have mom-daughter coordinated outfits, Nori’s parents have reportedly hired a personal tailor for her.
According to Daily Mail, a source told Grazia magazine that the tailor is responsible for making “mini versions of Kim’s designer outfits and ensure that they always coordinate,” as well as playing the role of Nori’s stylist. Grazia‘s source also notes, “Her wardrobe is planned well in advance with regular meetings to discuss looks for the family’s public appearances, and North has versions to match a lot of what Kim wears, from dresses to handbags and shoes.” Because heaven forbid the little one wears an embarrassing onesie outside the house.
Based on Nori’s expression at the Givenchy show (as evidenced in the above photo), we can already sense her irritation at having to match mom, uh, all the time. But hey, if Kimye can have a set of dolls made to resemble them, it’s likely anything goes in the Kardashian-West household.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day