- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have graced us with their presence at Paris Fashion Week. The couple showed up for Alexander Wang‘s Balenciaga presentation Wednesday, bringing along 1-year-old North West to her first-ever fashion show. Now that she’s already made her modeling debut, it was only a matter of time before she was sitting alongside front-row royalty.
Not only did little Nori get the best view in the house, she even matched Kimye’s all-black ensembles with a Yeezus concert tee, leather leggings under a mini black skirt, and tiny Timberland booties. Pretty adorable, if you ask us. She even received an air kiss from CR Fashion Book’s Carine Roitfeld, according to InStyle’s Eric Wilson.
You can bet we’ll be watching out for North’s next stop during PFW. #WheresNorthWest is on.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day