- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Though it sounds like it could have been the title of a Mary-Kate and Ashley tween film, the “Olsen Olympics” was actually the theme of the twins’ 29th birthday bash held in the Hamptons on Saturday afternoon.
Though the twins both received the Womenswear Designer of the Year title for their work at The Row at the CFDA Awards, on Saturday there would be just one winner. (The sibling rivalry is real, people). Guests — who were outfitted in chic custom “Team Mary-Kate” and “Team Ashley” tees — competed in several rigorous Olympic-style activities including relay races, obstacle courses and dunk tanks.
According to an Instagram posted by Jared Seligman, at the end of the day it was Team Ashley who came out on top. “Happy birthday my beautiful MK,” he captioned a shot of himself with Mary-Kate. “You’re always a winner in my book… Except today. #olsenolympics #werenumber1.” Can’t win ’em all.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day