- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Oscar hopefuls, ranging alphabetically from Trumbo’s Bryan Cranston to The Danish Girl’s Alicia Vikander, are expected to attend the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’ annual Nominees Luncheon, which will be held Feb. 8 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
All five nominees in the directing category — Lenny Abrahamson, Alejandro G. Iñárritu, Tom McCarthy, Adam McKay and George Miller — are planning to attend.
Best actor and actress nominees who have indicated they’ll be present include Cranston, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brie Larson, Jennifer Lawrence, Charlotte Rampling, Eddie Redmayne and Saoirse Ronan. Supporting actor and actress nominees on the RSVP list include Christian Bale, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Rooney Mara, Rachel McAdams, Mark Ruffalo, Sylvester Stallone and Vikander.
The event, at which nominees from all 24 Oscar categories mingle and participate in a class photo, kicks off events leading up to the 88th Oscars, which will be held Feb. 28, at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, broadcast live by ABC.