- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The heist film will see a group of “hillbilly” friends attempt to pull off a major robbery at a NASCAR speedway.
Denman will be playing Moody, an upstanding businessman who owns a few car dealerships and is married to Bobie Jo, the former flame of Channing Tatum’s character, Jimmy.
The actor is getting into a car pre-packed with A-list talent, including Tatum, Daniel Craig, Hilary Swank and Adam Driver, as well as The Girlfriend Experience‘s Riley Keough and Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane.
Soderbergh will be handling directorial duties for the feature, with Magic Mike XXL director Gregory Jacobs taking on producing responsibilities. Logan Lucky was written by Rebecca Blunt.
Denman was last seen in Michael Bay’s Benghazi film 13 Hours and Jason Reitman’s internet-age family drama Men, Woman and Children. The Office alum can currently be seen on the small screen in Robert Kirkman’s graphic novel adaptation Outcast on Cinemax.
Denman currently is in production on Lionsgate’s Power Rangers movie, where he will play Sam Scott, the father of Jason Scott/Red Ranger.
He is repped by UTA, Berwick & Kovacik and Schreck Rose.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day