- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The life of an heiress isn’t as easy as it seems. When all of your friends are also the spawn multimillion-dollar empires, the peer pressure to go under the knife is very, very real.
But Paris Hilton — not The Simple Life Paris, who was “just a character,” but the new “intelligent, down-to-earth, business woman” Paris — has stayed strong and resisted the temptation. That’s right, Hilton confirmed to New You magazine that she is 100 percent au naturale.
“I have never done anything in my life, not even botox,” said the 34-year-old. “I have nothing against it. Like, all my friends have done everything — boobs, nose, chin, cheeks — I live in Hollywood so I’m used to seeing it.”
For now, Hilton stays busy running her line of 17 products and working as a DJ. The socialite said of her typical day: “I always am getting up early, getting on a plane, and traveling. And then throughout the day I’m doing interviews and meet-and-greets with my fans, and meetings with my design teams and then at night I get to DJ in every single country I go to.”
Keep on keepin‘ on, Paris.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi
James Gordon Meek