- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paris Hilton said Tuesday that she’s still at work on her second album.
The reality star said the album is going through some changes while on a call with reporters promoting her new reality series, The World According to Paris, which debuts Wednesday on Oxygen.
Paris Hilton: New Album Will Be Released ‘In the Next Few Months’
“I recently changed the direction of the album,” she said, according to published reports. “It was more pop before, but now I’m getting rid of a lot of songs and going into a different direction with house music, so it will be a lot more dance and club.”
Hilton said she has a recording studio in her house.
Paris Hilton Promises Tears and ‘Fights’ in New Oxygen Series
“So any time I have free time I’m writing and working” on new music, she added. “I’ve been working on this album for a really long time because I want it to be perfect.”
Hilton released her debut album, Paris, in 2006 on her own label, Heiress Records. It received surprisingly decent reviews but peaked at No. 6 on the Billboard 200 with only 197,000 copies sold.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day