- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paris Jackson, who made her television debut on Fox’s drama Star, is set for her feature film debut in Nash Edgerton’s untitled comedic thriller for Amazon.
The film centers on a businessman, Harold (David Oyelowo), who while in Mexico gets unwittingly entangled with drug lords, international mercenaries and the DEA. The feature is set to star Edgerton’s brother Joel, as well as Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Thandie Newton and Sharlto Copley.
Anthony Tambakis and Matt Stone wrote the project, which will be produced by Edgerton and Theron, along with Rebecca Yeldham, Anthony Tambakis, Beth Kono and A.J. Dix.
The daughter of late pop star Michael Jackson has been looking to break into a career in front of the camera. A week after signing with IMG Models, she signed with WME in all areas.
Jackson is also managed by Stiefel Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Monday Night Football