- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Swedish retailer H&M presented its latest Studio show on Wednesday during Paris Fashion Week and saw a number of famous faces in the front row, from Kate Mara to Emma Roberts. But they weren’t the only famous faces seen during the presentation. H&M also cast a number of well-known models to show off its latest designs.
Natasha Poly opened the show and was later joined by ‘90s super Amber Valletta, as well as norm-defying models Ashley Graham, Andreja Pejic and Hari Nef. Also seen down the catwalk were Jourdan Dunn, Natasha Poly, Anja Rubik, Freja Beha Erichsen, Soo Joo Park, and Victoria’s Secret models Devon Windsor and Maria Borges.
Anna Cleveland, daughter to Pat Cleveland, also made an appearance — though we can’t say she had the same kind of swag as her 65-year-old mom who also strutted on the scene.
Freja Beha Erichsen
Soo Joo Park
All photos: Getty Images
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day