- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Phish will return to New York’s Madison Square Garden for four New Year’s shows. It’s the band’s third consecutive run at the legendary venue. To date, the group, which is comprised of guitarist/frontman Trey Anastasio, bassist Mike Gordon, keyboardist Page McConnell and drummer Jon Fishman, has played MSG 23 times since Dec. 1994.
The concerts kick off on Friday, Dec. 28 with a final bow on Dec. 31. Tickets go on sale beginning Oct. 20.
As always, the price of a Phish ticket includes a free MP3 download of that night’s show in its entirety, recorded direct from the soundboard and fully mixed. The digital playback can be redeemed moments after the band steps off stage.
In other Phish news, the band’s most recent series of west coast dates featured two very famous — and rather unlikely — pop stars in the audience: Justin Bieber, sporting a tie-dye T-shirt and hippie-esque beads, along with girlfriend Selena Gomez. The pop supercouple took in the band’s Aug. 15 show at Long Beach Arena .
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day