- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
One day, it’s Vogue. Another, it’s Lancome.
Lupita Nyong’o has leaked her own ad for the beauty brand, uploading it to Instagram on Tuesday with the caption “The secret I never intended to keep.”
The ad has the Oscar winner wearing a black halter top with a gold cuff on her wrist, donning a natural makeup look.
She told Vogue of her ambassador post for the brand, “It’s not about conforming to an already established idea of what is beautiful, and I like that … I am particularly proud to represent [Lancome’s] unique vision for women and the idea that beauty should not be dictated, but should instead be an expression of a woman’s freedom to be herself.”
The fashion industry darling made her Vogue debut in the July issue, glowing in a printed Prada dress and shot by Mikael Jansson in Marrakech. Already, the year has brought her a supporting actress Oscar for her major feature debut in 12 Years a Slave and massive casting announcement in J.J. Abrams‘ Star Wars: Episode VII, among other highlights.
See the ad below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day