- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The color-popping suits that Lloyd and Harry carried ever so graciously in their infamous Dumb and Dumber film are back — on Twitter.
Actors Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey teased two movie posters on each other’s Twitter profiles, generating hype for the comedy’s sequel for their followers.
Carrey first tweeted a poster of the bright-orange tuxedo he wore in the 1994 comedy as Lloyd Christmas. Daniels and the movie’s Twitter handle joined by next tweeting a poster of the blue tux worn by his character in the film, Harry Dunne.
Dumb and Dumber To comes twenty years after the famous duo entertained audiences with their dimwit humor. The film centers on the search for one of the characters’ long-lost daughter, in order to ask for a kidney donation. The Farrelly brothers, Peter and Bobby, are directing, co-writing and co-producing with Red Granite Pictures. Rob Riggle plays the part of twins: a handyman named Travis and an unstable brother named Captain Lippencott. Kathleen Turner, Rachel Melvin, Laurie Holden and Steve Tom also star in the movie.
Jennifer Lawrence will also appear in a special cameo for the film, which is set to release Nov. 14. Production began last September in Atlanta.
Watch a short clip of the pair don their famous tuxedos… for kicks.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day