- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pret-a-reporter stopped by designer Giambattista Valli’s atelier on rue Boissy d’Anglas (above the designer’s flagship store) in Paris to get a closer look at his ultra-femme spring 2015 ready-to-wear collection.
A favorite of actresses Reese Witherspoon, Diane Kruger and Julianne Moore — and most recently spotted on the new Mrs. Clooney, Amal Alamuddin — the designer is a go-to for Hollywood’s leading ladies (and THR’s power red-carpet stylists). His latest collection includes ’60s-inspired shift dresses with delicate floral blossom embroidery, scalloped necklines and hemlines and swingy leather fringe (spotted on mini-dresses, tops/skirt pairings and one very dramatic cape). An assortment of bold lipstick red and hot pink pumps on display added pop to the predominantly black and white and soft blush-hued collection.
Overall, the looks are modern yet romantic with sublime details. We can’t wait to see who steps out first in Giambattista Valli’s latest designs on the red carpet.
Photos courtesy of Carol McColgin
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis