- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We are excited to announce that Preta Book Club is gearing up to hunker down with Cheryl Strayed‘s searing memoir, Wild, the story of a young woman who hikes the Pacific Crest Trail by herself in an attempt to shake the demons of her past and wrestle with her grief over her mother’s untimely passing. Whether you’ve already read it or have just been looking forward to next month’s movie adaptation starring Reese Witherspoon as Strayed and Laura Dern as her mother, be sure to join us over the coming month as we:
*Host weekly live blog chats to unpack and discuss the story as we go along.
*Hold a live Twitter Q&A with Strayed so she can answer questions about her amazing story and the experience of turning it into a movie.
*Award free prizes to readers who tweet their thoughts on the book using #pretabookclub. (Prizes will include copies of the book signed by Strayed herself.)
Okay, readers, you have your marching orders: Pick up a copy of Wild and embark!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day