- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prince George turns one on Tuesday, and in celebration of the special occasion, royal parents Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton dressed him in a pair of denim striped overalls with a navy polo shirt to take portraits at London’s Natural History Museum on Saturday.
PHOTOS London’s Royal Baby Frenzy
He looked so adorable in his birthday suit that apparently other parents wanted their kids to have the same wardrobe. After photos of Prince George were released, the overalls (priced at $45.60) from Petit Bateau sold out in a matter of hours.
The overalls are now out of stock, but the little prince’s navy Alex Pre-Walkers shoes are still available online from Trotters. But act fast, because those will likely sell out quickly too.
We’re already used to hearing about Middleton’s outfits flying off the shelves, and now it sounds like the young prince is following in his mum’s fashionable footsteps. Cute.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”
Andrew Lloyd Webber Says His Son Has Been Checked Into Hospice Care After His “Ghastly” Cancer Diagnosis