- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prince George’s chubby cheeks — arguably the two-year-old’s best feature — were on full display on Wednesday morning as the royal tot arrived at his first day of nursery school at Westacre Montessori School in the small English village of East Walton.
Photos of the momentous event, released by Kensington Palace, show George admiring a painted mural (an art lover already) while clad in a powder-blue backpack and navy puffy jacket. We have to say, the cozy tot’s outerwear, complete with a plaid lining and tiny elbow patches, may just rival his pudgy face when it comes to the cuteness factor.
The Duke and Duchess have released 2 photos to mark Prince George’s first day at Westacre Montessori School nursery pic.twitter.com/a5ScewaRJ4
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) January 6, 2016
And don’t worry, the photos were not taken by paparazzi but rather by the Duchess of Cambridge herself. Because even royals aren’t safe from the first day of school parent paparazzi.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day