- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After photos leaked of Prince Harry naked at a party in Las Vegas, more than 14,000 members of the military have posted nude shots of themselves nude in solidarity with the ginger-haired royal.
A Facebook page called “Support Prince Harry with a Naked Salute, shows his fans standing at attention and saluting while cupping their naughty bits.
“It was outrageous Harry was criticized for his antics in Las Vegas because he is just one of the lads,” Jordan Wylie, who founded the group, told the British newspaper the Sun. “He might be a Royal but he is also a hardworking Apache helicopter pilot and he wants to have some fun.”
(The Sun, meanwhile, has received thousands of complaints for publishing the images of Harry in the buff amid British singer Charlotte Church‘s public condemnation: “It was an invasion of his privacy.”)
The “Support Prince Harry” page is not all boys saluting in their birthday suits. The ladies are getting into the naked action too. Really, anyone who’s interested: Wylie is taking a broader approach and soliciting pics from anyone, including (clothed, thankfully) babies!
Tell us: How do you feel about Prince Harry’s nude photos?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day