- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sherlock Holmes director Guy Ritchie, singer Joss Stone and comedic actor Rowan Atkinson are among the newly revealed guests that will attend the wedding of England’s Prince William and Kate Middleton on Friday.
They joined previously announced guests Elton John and David and Victoria Beckham, as well as photographer Mario Testino, Australian Olympian Ian “the Thorpedo” Thorpe and Amanda Berry, chief executive of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA).
The seating plan for the Westminster Abbey ceremony was also released Saturday on the couple’s official wedding website. The prince’s friends as well as Middleton’s friends will be seated in the North Transept of the church.
Prince William and Middleton’s ceremony will be broadcast live on YouTube’s Royal Channel live stream as well as numerous media outlets.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day