- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The future king of England knows how to rock out.
Prince William joined Jon Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift onstage Monday during a charity gala at Kensington Palace in London. Bon Jovi convinced William to join him for “Living on a Prayer,” with William reportedly agreeing, but only if Swift joined them.
A snippet of the British royal’s collaboration with the music stars has hit online, via Instagram (see below).
It was the first concert held at Kensington Palace, and the event benefited the youth homelessness charity Centrepoint. Other stars attending included Colin Firth, Benedict Cumberbatch and Downton Abbey‘s Michelle Dockery and Allan Leech, reported the U.K’s Express.
William is known for being partial to Bon Jovi’s “Living on a Prayer.” In 2011 he sang a karaoke version of the hit at his cousin Zara Phillips‘ wedding.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day