- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At Princess Charlotte‘s christening on Sunday, all eyes were on the chubby-cheeked Prince George as he watched over his little sister. Dressed like a tiny yodeler in an embroidered shirt and fire-engine red shorts, the tot nearly stole the show from his 2-month-old sis.
But now, Mario Testino has given us a glimpse of the true star of the hour: Princess Charlotte. The photographer, who also snapped Duchess Catherine and Prince William‘s engagement portraits, shared the expanded royal family’s new portraits on Instagram today, and, as expected, they’re pretty darn cute.
Given the ALL-CAPS caption, it looks like Testino was extremely excited to have been honored with the task of capturing the prince’s brood, which also included Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and Kate’s siblings, Pippa and James Middleton. Wrote Testino (in both English and Spanish): “I AM OVERWHELMED AND HONOURED TO BE CHOSEN TO TAKE THESE PORTRAITS ON THE OCCASION OF PRINCESS CHARLOTTE’S CHRISTENING, TO CARRY ON THE DOCUMENTATION OF THE FAMILY THAT IS THE SOUL OF THIS COUNTRY, A COUNTRY THAT HAS GIVEN ME SO MUCH.”
See all the cuteness below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day