- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Prodigy Public Relations has promoted a pair of senior publicists: Jason Kasperski has been named vp corporate communications and Jenny Bloom as vp film publicity.
Bloom and Kasperski will begin their new duties as they back five films at SXSW, including Long Nights Short Mornings, American Fable and the J.K Simmons vehicle And Punching the Clown.
“Jenny and Jason have grown into exceptional media strategists, so this is a natural step and most-deserved,” Prodigy president and CEO Erik Bright said Tuesday in a statement. “I am excited to have them join the executive ranks during this growth period, and look forward to working with them as we continue to focus on providing our corporate and film clients with the highest level of service.”
Kasperski, who has been with the company since 2012, oversees corporate accounts that include Gersh, Dean Devlin’s Electric Entertainment, XYZ Films, Das Films and Nancy Cartwright’s Spotted Cow. Bloom, who came to Prodigy in 2013 after co-founding the Stanley Film Festival in Colorado, has overseen many festival and theatrical film campaigns for the company including 99 Homes, Under the Shadow and Rolling Papers.
Bright and chief operating officer Alex Klenert co-founded Prodigy in 2009.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day