- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 2013 Producers Guild Awards is changing dates.
The 24th annual awards ceremony has been pushed back one week to Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, which will be produced by Oscar-nominated producer Michael De Luca.
The move puts the Producers Guild Awards on the day the Directors Guild Awards was originally scheduled to take place (it has since moved to Feb. 2), and one day before the Screen Actors Guild’s ceremony.
“Michael is an original, creative producer with some of the most impressive credits in the business and we’re thrilled he has accepted our invitation to produce the 2013 Producers Guild Awards show,” said Producers Guild presidents Hawk Koch and Mark Gordon. “We’re certain that with his fresh approach the Producers Guild Awards will continue to be one of the best industry awards events of the year.”
“I’m energized to help recognize this year’s most deserving creative storytellers, and I’m honored the Producers Guild has chosen me to take on this existing task. I can’t wait to get started,” said De Luca.
De Luca most recently produced Moneyball and The Social Network.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day