- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fact: You can never have too much Proenza Schouler. So we’re giddy over the line’s soon-to-debut collaboration with MAC Cosmetics, which became available for a sneak peek last week.
Inspired by designers Jack McCollough‘s and Lazaro Hernandez’s spring/summer 2010 collection, the 15-piece limited-edition line is the ultimate ode to bold hues, with a few neutrals thrown in for good measure. Vivid coral and pink ombre blushes round out the color-saturated collection, which also boasts bright lip shades, lip and eye pencils, and nail lacquer (including the highly covetable midnight black “Nocturnelle”) — all available for purchase online April 21, and in stores April 24.
The launch precedes MAC’s highly anticipated debut with songstress Lorde, due to hit shelves this summer, which will undoubtedly feature shades inspired by the “Royals” singer’s signature velvety berry pout. Until then, find us somewhere over the Proenza Schouler makeup rainbow, in neon heaven.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Queen of Basketball