- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
[Warning: Spoilers ahead if you haven’t seen Thursday’s episode.]
A new Project Runway: All Stars winner was crowed in Thursday night’s episode.
The final three designers — Uli Herzner, Emilio Sosa and Anthony Ryan Auld — were tasked with creating a mini collection in just four days with a budget of $3,000.
So who won?
Auld beat out the other two for the win. (Sosa was the runner-up.) He follows in the heels of All Stars season one winner Mondo Guerra, who recaps Project Runway for THR.com.
As winner of season two of Project Runway: All Stars, Auld will have the chance to create a custom-branded capsule collection for Nine West and will be awarded a cash prize of $150,000, a sewing and embroidery studio provided by Brother Sewing and Embroidery, an all-expenses paid trip around the world to attend fashion weeks in cities such as Paris, London, Milan and Tokyo, courtesy of Laura Mercier, and a technology suite/office space from HP and Intel to bring the designer’s creativity to life.
He will also receive a fashion spread in Marie Claire magazine and a position with the publication as contributing editor for one year.
The 11th season of Project Runway, meanwhile, returns at 9 p.m. Jan. 24 on Lifetime.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day