- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rachael Ray’s talk show has been renewed for two more seasons through 2013-14. The announcment came Tuesday from Joe DiSalvo, president of sales at CBS Television Distribution (CTD).
The show is already renewed in 100 percent of the market, including at ABC and CBS owned stations, Gannett Broadcasting, Cox Television, Meredith Broadcasting, Media General, Post-Newsweek, Hearst Television, Allbritton Communications, LIN Television Corporation and Scripps Media.
The renewal secures Ray’s future amid what is sure to be a high-profile launch for Katie Couric’s talk show this fall.
“Rachael Ray has been a solid performer in stations’ lineups and has had a recent surge in ratings. We’re thrilled to be taking the show through eight seasons,” DiSalvo said in a statement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Monday Night Football