- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Rachel Zoe is a new mother — again.
The fashion stylist/designer/reality star gave birth to a baby boy, she announced Sunday on Twitter.
STORY: How Rachel Zoe Became Hollywood’s Most Powerful Fashion Player
“So excited to welcome our baby boy into the world … he’s 7 lbs 12 oz, beautiful, healthy and we couldn’t be happier,” she wrote.
Zoe also has a two-and-a-half-year-old son named Skyler with husband Rodger Berman. She didn’t reveal the name of her new baby.
Zoe, who starred for five seasons on her Bravo show The Rachel Zoe Project, recently relaunched her fashion and lifestyle website The Zoe Report. Her second book, Living in Style, is set for publication next year.
STORY: Rachel Zoe Reveals ‘Living In Style’ Book
“Juggling it all, honestly, every day is a different day, and as long as I have quality time with my son and can do my job well, that’s just how I balance it,” Zoe recently told The Hollywood Reporter of her busy work and home life. “I wish I could say there was some magic formula that I live by, but there isn’t, and I imagine with two, it’s going to be even more challenging.”
So excited to welcome our baby boy into the world…he’s 7 lbs 12 oz, beautiful, healthy and we couldn’t be happier
— Rachel Zoe (@RachelZoe) December 23, 2013
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day