- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Of the many hats that Rachel Zoe wears (fashion designer, celebrity stylist, reality show star, professional cool person — to name a few), subscription box curator can now be counted among them. Zoe’s editorial site, The Zoe Report, announced Tuesday that the site will launch Box of Style on Mar. 9 so that you, too, can have a taste of what Hollywood’s leading authority on trends is craving each season.
Read more News Flash: Jared Leto Cut His Hair
The quarterly subscription box will feature a range of fashion, beauty and lifestyle items, together valued at more than $300, for either $100 per box or $350 for a yearlong subscription. Each box also will contain a $100-plus “hero” item (this season it’s a Miansai modern screw cuff, priced at $200), which will be announced prior to shipment. All other items, including products from well-known brands as well as from emerging labels, will remain a mystery until delivery.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day