- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just when you thought she’d done it all — from styling the world’s most closely watched celebs to starring on her own hit reality TV show, penning two books, designing a namesake clothing line, curating a seasonal subscription box and running her own online style destination, The Zoe Report — Rachel Zoe charters new fashion territory with her first-ever pop-up shopping destination.
Landing at The Grove in Los Angeles on Feb. 24 (through March 31), Zoe’s inaugural retail space will carry the designer’s spring 2016 ready-to-wear collection, which draws inspiration from late ‘70s/early ‘80s glamour (think fray, fringe and plenty of ruffles). Also look for pieces from her Core collection, including designs exclusive to her store and online.
February is set to be a banner month for Zoe, with the pop-up timed to the debut of her new e-commerce destination, RachelZoe.com, not to mention the showing of her fall 2016 collection at New York Fashion Week. And if you’re lucky, keep an eye out for appearances from the designer herself at the pop-up. Die!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day