- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There was no shortage of color at the Emmys on Sunday as the stars dazzled in an array of vivid hues.
Jaimie Alexander, star of the NBC series Blindspot, which makes its debut Monday, who arrived arm in arm with fiance Peter Facinelli, shimmered in a never-seen-before slinky Armani Prive floor-length gown, which, as she shared with E!’s Giuliana Rancic, conveniently covered the remnants of the temporary tattoos she sported for her new TV show role.
Meanwhile, Ellie Kemper (who was snubbed for an Emmy for her leading role in Netflix series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) is definitely a winner in the fashion department, wearing a shoulder-baring long Naeem Khan gown, styled by Jessica Paster.
Wearing the boldest spectrum of all though was Orange Is the New Black‘s Danielle Brooks, aka Taystee, who opted for a flowing yellow, turquoise and navy-striped custom Christian Siriano gown cinched at the waist to accentuate her curves. Brooks also wore Siriano to the 2015 SAG awards, when she, along with her fellow Netflix series castmembers, took home the award for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a comedy series. Is Siriano a good-luck charm for the star? We’ll find out soon enough!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day