- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Raising Hope has been sold in more than 140 markets for its broadcast syndication debut, 20th Television said Tuesday.
The distributor said it has increased the comedy series’ clearances to 55 percent of the country for its fall 2014 launch.
Raising Hope, which is entering its fourth season on Fox, has been sold in top 10 markets including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, San Francisco and Atlanta.
Stations set to premiere the program in syndication represent station groups including CBS, Weigel Broadcasting, Gannett Broadcasting, Sinclair, Meredith, Local TV, Adell Broadcasting, London Media Group, Lockwood Broadcasting and The CW 100+ Station Group.
Raising Hope, from 20th Century Fox Television and Amigos de Garcia Productions, was created by Greg Garcia and is executive produced by Mike Mariano. It stars Lucas Neff, Martha Plimpton, Cloris Leachman and Garret Dillahunt.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day