- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With Reilly and Silverman reprising their starring roles as Ralph and Vanellope, the Wreck-It Ralph sequel sees the return of the arcade-game duo as they venture into a different landscape: cyberspace. The trailer plays on common online features as Ralph and Vanellope experience them for the first time.
“Get rid of belly fat using this one weird trick!” one passerby shouts.
“Wanna get rich playing video games?” hawks another.
But pop-up ads are mere obstacles on the way to the pair’s real destination: a new online race track for Vanellope, where they meet Gadot’s Shank. Though competitive, Vanellope and Shank bond over their common love for car racing — so much that Vanellope worries she’s losing touch with Ralph.
“There’s no law saying best friends have to have the same dreams,” Shank reassures her.
The film also features cameos from some of the studio’s most popular princesses, voiced by their original actresses. Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Auli’i Cravalho, Mandy Moore, Ming-Na Wen, Anika Noni Rose and others returned to the recording studio to reprise their royal roles for the movie, which hits theaters Nov. 21.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day