- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Those who left the theater wanting even more adventures with the Parr family don’t have long to wait, with Dark Horse Comics’ Disney/Pixar The Incredibles 2: Crisis in Mid-Life! & Other Stories launching next month. Heat Vision can offer an exclusive glimpse at what lies ahead for Bob, Helen, Jack-Jack and the rest of the superpowered clan.
The first issue of the new three-part series sees the beginning of two storylines that will continue throughout — one where Bob starts to wonder if his superpowers might be failing him after a run-in with Bomb Voyage, and another where a bedtime story has Violet and Dash calling foul when the truth gets stretched out of proportion just a little too much. Additionally, the first two issues of the series have extra shorts starring Jack-Jack set around the events of The Incredibles 2 itself.
The series was written by Christos Gage and Landry Q. Walker, and illustrated by Gurihiru, J.Bone and Andrea Greppi with colors by Roberta Zanotta, Angela Capolupo and Dan Jackson. It is set to launch in comic stores and digitally July 11. Read on for a preview from the debut issue.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day