- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
This story first appeared in the Oct. 25 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Real estate agents Marisa Zanuck (wife of producer Dean Zanuck and sometime star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) and Ryan Serhant (Million Dollar Listing New York) are joining forces to open a Beverly Hills brokerage in November.
PHOTOS: The ‘Ex-Real Housewives’ Club
Construction is almost complete on Nest Seekers/Zanuck on North Canon Drive, which pairs Zanuck with Nest Seekers International, one of New York’s fastest-growing real estate companies, founded by Eddie Shapiro in 2002.
The two-story offices are being designed by Lili Fini Zanuck, Marisa’s mother-in-law.
“She’s my best friend and an incredible designer,” says Marisa of Lili and the highly transparent location with a commanding glass staircase. “Canon Drive is real estate row, so we had to be there. You have to look like you’re a baller, and it’s important that we don’t f– around.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day