- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The body of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Russell Armstrong — who is estranged from wife Taylor — has been transported to the Los Angeles County Coroner’s office.
“The examination by the doctor is still pending,” John Cades, the captain of the Los Angeles County of Coroner tells The Hollywood Reporter. “After a preliminary investigation, it is being treated as a suicide.”
TMZ.com, which first reported the story, says that Russell was found on Monday night hanging in his bedroom, which the West Los Angeles Police reported to the coroner’s office.
The deputy medical examiner will determine if Russell will undergo a full autopsy, which would occur Wednesday or Thursday.
“It’s very preliminary,” Cades says of the investigation.
The L.A. City Fire Department pronounced him dead at 8:16 p.m. on Monday. His roommate reportedly made the 911 call.
Authorities have not yet found a suicide note.
Taylor filed for divorce last month, alleging that Russell physically abused her. She was informed by authorities of his death Monday night.
Bravo’s Real Housewives on Monday announced a three-city tour to kick off this fall.
Season 2 of RHOBH premieres Sept. 5 with added castmates Brandi Glanville (actor Eddie Cibrian’s ex-wife) and Armstrong pal Dana Wilkey.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day