- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Who better to tout the secrets of a successful marriage than a Real Housewife, right?
Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga has signed a book deal with St. Martin’s Press that will have the reality TV star revealing the secrets to keeping her husband Joe Gorga happy and satisfied, with a few practical tips for readers thrown in for good measure.
Love, Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage by Gorga (with Val Frankel) will focus on her life with husband Joe, her secrets of how she keeps things “sexy and real,” and how pleasing her husband “informs and influences every other aspect” of her life. She’ll give readers “practical strategies on how to strengthen their marriage” and “amp up the passion.”
“I can’t tell you how many times Joe and I are approached by fans asking how they can have a marriage like ours,” says Melissa in a statement. “A great marriage doesn’t just happen. It’s a job. I work on my marriage every single day.”
Gorga, who recently turned her reality show stardom into a singing career, has been married for eight years to her real estate developer husband and has three children.
The book is planned to be published in fall 2013.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day